Just the Basics
The studio charges a yearly tuition based on 39 lessons that can be paid in 10 equal monthly payments. The studio teaching year is 40 lessons from August 1st through June 1st .
$155 per month for 45 minute lessons taken weekly ($1550 per year)
$115 per month for 30 minute lessons taken weekly ($1150 per year)
$110 per month for 45 minute group lessons taken weekly ($1100 per year)
$85 per month for 30 minute group lessons taken weekly ($850 per year)
- There is an initial $85 registration fee per student. This covers your first set of books, studio licensed materials, assignment binder, incentives, studio lending library, recitals and more. Registration is $50 yearly after that.
- Lesson fees include not only the actual time spent in your lesson, but also lesson planning and preparation, record keeping, communicating via phone, email and text, time spent choosing music, curriculum development and more, therefore the studio does not make-up lessons not attended by the student. There are no refunds for lessons or registration. The teaching year is 40 weeks and the tuition is based off of 39 weeks of instruction. This allows the studio the ability to cancel a lesson without the need to make it up (flex week). Any lesson canceled after that will be made up or credited to your account. If no days are cancelled by the studio, that Flex week can be considered a bonus to the student.
-Solo lesson and group lesson students who must miss a lesson, are able to send a video of their playing their assignment pieces and I will send back critique and practice suggestions to you at my earliest convenience.
- Students are expected to be on time for their lesson. Please do not drop off earlier than 5 minutes of the scheduled lesson. Parents must be on time for picking up their student. The studio is very busy and I am unable to watch unattended students.
- The studio holds 2 recitals per year as well as 2 studio Performance Master Classes. Students who have missed lessons may attend these classes in lieu of make-up lessons. Students with perfect attendance attend these classes as a bonus.
*Additional policies are given out when students sign up.
- Contact me to for more policy information.